Dear Parents and Caregivers,
We’ve met and come across some of the most amazing, determined, dedicated, and hardworking parents and caregivers. We’ve heard dozens of stories from parents and caregivers, whom have expressed and shared their heartfelt story with such vulnerability. As Brené Brown says, “Vulnerability is the birthplace of love, belonging, joy, courage, empathy, and creativity. It is the source of hope, empathy, accountability, and authenticity.” Thank you for sharing your stories with us as we’ve sat with you through mutual tears; we know it takes a significant amount of courage to express these feelings and thoughts.
Whatever stage(s) you and your love ones maybe in, whether it’s denial, anger, depression, grief, shame, or acceptance, remember your ABA team is here for you and also your community. As new family coming to terms and accepting ABA into your lives, we highly suggest joining a community of parents whom have gone through the same process. We would suggest for these family to reach out through ABA forums, join parents helping parents, set up play dates with your program supervisors with other families who are taking the same pathway. Take your child to magical kingdom in Palo Alto to meet other families.
Here are our personal thanks as a company:
- Thank you for attending the school meetings
- Thank you for implement programs after we leave
- Thank you for buying toys and materials when needed
- Thank you for welcoming us a team into your private homes and lives
- Thank you for letting us being an extension of your family
- Thank you for driving your kids through traffic for Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Than you for craving out personal time for ABA
- Thank you for being our “Middle Man” when communicating with doctors and teachers
- Thank you for accommodating to the growth of company and your flexibility is appreciated
- Thank you for being open to our philosophy of ABA
- Thank you for working with the Insurance companies and/or San Andres Regional Center
There are so many more thanks but these are the ones that truly stand that have made a difference to us and that have impacted us as a whole.
Most importantly, thank you for being involved and being part of your child’s growth and our growth as a company.
A is for Apple Staff