At A is for Apple, a team of dedicated intake specialists are on staff to answer questions regarding insurance coverage for children with autism and other related developmental disorders.
About Our Insurance Team
A is for Apple provides:
- Insurance benefit verification and estimated cost assessment so parents know much therapies cost on a monthly basis.
- Precertification of services to ensure maximum insurance reimbursement.
- ABA knowledge and onsite BCBA’s for technical questions.
- Dedicated email and phone support.
- Timely and accurate billing.
We are in-network and work with all of the Bay Area regional centers.
Thanks to changes in state law (see this letter (PDF) posted by the San Andreas Regional Center), insurance coverage not only extends to therapy for most autism spectrum disorders, but also covers children under 3 years of age under certain circumstances. See our Early Intervention page for more detail.
We Are In-Network With Most Major Insurance Companies
To get started, please fill out attached intake packet and provide copies of insurance cards (front and back, prescription with diagnosis, and evaluation reports)
You may submit the completed intake packet several ways.
Via fax: 877-810-7944
Via scanned email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via hard copy mail:
A is for Apple, Inc.
Attention: Intake Department
1485 Saratoga Avenue
San Jose, California 95129