Working with Private Clients
Private clients need to feel comfortable the most. We want to not only earn your trust, but also strive to prove ourselves a valued extension to your family.
With our therapists, you are guaranteed:
- Consistent Ethical Standards in All Therapies
- Consistent Communication, both on your child’s therapy and on our therapists’ future plans
- Parent Participation in Your Child’s Therapy Sessions
- Access to Our Portal, where you can view your child’s progress reports
- Help with Arranging Smooth Insurance Billing (see “Helping You with Insurance” below)
Working with Schools
A is For Apple Inc. provides ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) therapy services to school districts on a contract basis. Depending on the student’s needs, our contracted services include:
- Behavior assessments
- Assessments of the student’s needs in a group setting
- Consultation and training for teachers & teachers’ aides
- Curriculum modifications
- Advice on facilitating socialization with the other students
- Supervision of district programs (only if consultation does not meet objectives)
- Home-based ABA programs to supplement schoolwork, as needed.
Helping You with Insurance
A is For Apple Inc. helps families impacted by autism or other developmental disabilities with getting the insurance coverage needed. One immediate help: We are in-network with most major insurance companies for all our therapy services. We also verify our services through insurance and take care of billing.
Visit our Insurance Services page for more detail.
Partnering with Regional Centers
We are a trusted autism therapy vendor for all of the San Francisco Bay Area regional centers.
If you were referred to us by a Regional Center, welcome! If not and you’d like to know more, visit our Bay Area Regional Centers page to learn about these centers.
Autism Therapy Available in 15 Languages
A is For Apple is proud to service families of various cultures. We provide services to families who speak
Spanish, Japanese, Cantonese, Farsi, Vietnamese, German, ASL, Tagalog, Korean, Mandarin, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, and Cambodian.
If you have more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.